Sunday, June 10, 2007

Meet Molly


On Friday Mom and I went to the mainland to pick up her puppy, a beautiful Australian Shepherd named Tessa. Neil and I had talked about getting a puppy for a long time because Hallie is petrified of dogs. So, I decided to do something spontaneous and get a puppy too!! Her name is Molly and she is a 9 week old golden retriever. The two pups are already the best of friends and whimper whenever they are parted. So far we have had a few nights of interrupted sleep but she is so worth it. Her fur smells wonderful and she loves to dig her wet nose into my neck when I pick her up. Why did I wait so long to get a dog??

4 comments:

Jaded Old Bag said...

Awww...sweet! Teach her to eat cats and send her here for a weekend.

Peter Tyrrell said...

Hi Molly. Some things you should know about living at the Bryants':

1. Floors are not to be pooped on. Save that for shoes.

2. If you are going to lick somebody's ice cream, make sure you drink from the toilet bowl first to cleanse your palate.

3. You are expected to augment your diet with servings from the oft-neglected-by-pet-owners food groups: the rubberized, plastics, and invertebrate food groups. Balls, bugs and dolls are all part of this balanced breakfast!

Unknown said...

Awwww!
Wook at da wittle muffy-muffin! She's so cute and fuzzy, I just want to rumple her fur and bury my nose in her neck!

I hope mine comes out furry and cute like that! :)

bethy said...

ack!! too much cuteness.